Pop Up Horsham is funded, backed and run by Horsham District Council. The Pop Up Horsham Creative Management Team who are responsible for the website and promotions are independent consultants.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Pop Up Horsham collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Pop Up Horsham with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Direct email enquiry
How will we use your data?
Pop Up Horsham collects your data so that we can:
- Set your business up as a tenant at Pop Up Horsham
- Email you with information and services we think you might like
- Use for promotional purposes
If you agree, Pop Up Horsham will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Horsham District Council
How do we store your data?
Pop Up Horsham’s data is securely stored and managed by South Downs Tech Limited.
Our Company will keep your business and/or your personal contact information until the end of the Pop Up Horsham event. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Pop Up Horsham would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Horsham District Council
- Enterprise Nation
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Pop Up Horsham from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partner organisations.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Pop Up Horsham would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Pop Up Horsham for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Pop Up Horsham correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request for us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Pop Up Horsham erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Pop Up Horsham restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Pop Up Horsham processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Pop Up Horsham uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: BusinessDevelopment@horsham.gov.uk
Or write to us at Pop Up Horsham, Economic Development Horsham District Council, Parkside, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1RL
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Please visit their website at ico.org.uk for more information.